Friday, June 30, 2017

What to Do on Weekend



Weekend for me starts on Friday evening after I finished work. And while there is always a strong urge to just laze around, I believe that what I do on the weekend can affect my spirit for the rest of the next weekdays.

In general, I go out with my friend on Friday nights. It’s kind of like a mini celebration for successfully enduring the whole week. We go to somewhere nice to eat. Sometimes it is a cafĂ©, burger place, or maybe dim sum restaurant. As we are often quite tired, we don’t go anywhere else after dinner. Perhaps just buy some beer to drink back at home.

On Saturday, I most likely go out in the afternoon. It’s nice not having to wake up so early. We will have simple lunch at school canteen to save money, then go to somewhere fun. Most of the time, we go to KTV. But on some occasions, we choose to go shopping, visit an exhibition, or maybe travel to Johor Bahru.

Finally, Sunday is dedicated fully for rest. In the morning I do the laundry, then just casually scrolling my social media timeline to kill the time. Then after lunch, I try to read a book or draw or design something. Finally, a good movie at night is a perfect way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment